Check Out Our New Urban FIRE Website!
Urban FIRE is proud to unveil its new website full of brand new features and tons of information for small business owners.
All of the features from the original website have been kept (thanks to Sunny Suppa for building the original site which was the inspiration for this new site!). So, take a look around and give us some feedback on what you think of the new site. We'll be continuing to make improvements so be sure to check back again soon!
Important Notes About the New Site:
- Online Enrollment: We've kept the online enrollment section of the website so you can still register for our classes online. Registration for the September Session of The 5-Finger MBA Program is now open.
- Resources Section: The "Helpful Sites" section of the original website was an important part of keeping small business owners informed of what resources were available to them. We've kept this section and added more to it so if you are in need of information for your business, please check out our Resources Page.
- Reading Assignments Now Online: Students can now access the Reading Assignments for the Urban FIRE I and II Programs through our website. If you are a current student, please create a username and password in order to access the reading materials.
- Forum: Open to Urban FIRE Students and the community, the forum is a resource for people to connect, discuss topics from class, and network. If you have a question, post it in our forum. By building an online community, we can help one another get the information and resources we need.
- Still to Come: We are planning to create an Alumni Network page where graduates of the Urban FIRE program can list their business with a brief description. If you're in need of a service, why not support a fellow Urban FIRE Graduate? Support the community by buying from like-minded, passionate business owners like you!